FATHER OF GLORY
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST
Father of Glory Global Ministries is an out-of-the-box ministry that unveils Christ outside of time and space. While our human consciousness is only aware of 3% of reality, the mind of Christ unveils the other 97%.
Being a mystical space cadet is actually a compliment because I get heaven's view of life on planet Earth and beyond. This is the promise to everyone!
We are all one Spirit that gazed into a human experience. We slowed down to a visible state for divinity to demonstrate to itself the exceeding greatness of love in and through all mankind.
Houston! We have found the problem! And the problem is trying to get to heaven rather then remembering we were sent as Jesus was sent.